By adding a plastic coating to paper or card, a document becomes more durable with a quality, professional-looking finish. Lamination protects documents from fingerprints, smudges and tears and also enhances the colour and
contrast of the print, keeping materials in like-new condition for many years. Laminated paper or card can be used for presentations, signage, re-usable displays, and preserving frequently accessed and important documents.
A laminated document looks better, lasts longer.
BENEFITS OF LAMINATION:
- Laminated materials can be reused; they are wipe clean and splashproof
- Valuable graphics are protected from spills
- Strengthens documents; ideal for posters and signs
- Protects from the weather;ideal for external signage
- Improves the appearance of materials;deepens and brightens colours, enhances the contrast
- Provides a variety of finishes; gloss, matt, pre-punched and adhesive pouches are available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Eliminates creases and wrinkles; provides a perfect finish
WHAT TO LAMINATE?
When it comes to laminating the possibilities are endless, but there are some recommended uses below to help you get started. Whether you want to Enhance the colours in your documents, Capture the moment when laminating photos or Preserve documents- Fellowes can provide the solution.